Whole 30 is a strict version of Paleo. Highly recommend if your just starting out! Shop the perimeter of the store.
Just Eat REAL food
Paleo 101 ...Eat none of the following:
- Grains: rice, pasta, breads, oats, corn..
- Beans/Legumes- including string beans, kidney beans, lentils, peanuts, snow-peas and peas, peanuts
- Limit Salt
- Anything artificial or processed
♥ Eat the following:
- Meat, chicken, seafood and fish
- Organ meats- liver and kidneys (I am not this PALEO yet )
- Berries- strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.
- Vegetables (LOTS)....... Potato and Sweet potato (IN MODERATION)
- Nuts, eg. walnuts, brazil nuts, macadamia, almond (IN MODERATION) Do not eat peanuts (a bean)
- Dairy occasional or not at all (raw)
You should expect some minor tuning problems- don’t worry, you can deal with them. It will take some time for your body to adjust to the changes after all these years. There is a huge surge in your vitamin intake. There is a huge decrease in your toxin intake.
Whole30 2012 here is the info you need to do the Whole30!