Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Menu

I bought dried fruit and instead of 'moderation' I ate the whole stinkin' 1lb package.. needless to say my tummy was not very happy today! No Bueno lol
A year ago Tuesday I decided no sugar, stop the processed foods and cut grains and carbs from dinners to start off. I also started interval workouts and weights. Within a week or so I was 90-95% Paleo and taking my first "before" photo. April 4th, 2012 I will take the "now" a year later photo! I have been as strict as possible since March 7th, 2012 in prep for my 1 yr Paleo-Versary.

So I had some extra time on my hands today and really wanted to prep for the week! Here is what we got for today! In the oven: bacon, paleo pizza for lunch, egg bacon muffins for breakfasts. Boiled eggs and lastly Pork shoulder cooked in coconut water in the crock pot, pulled pork for dinner...

Here is what I have come up with for the week! =)

1) Pulled Pork
2) Bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken
3) Chili
4) Leftover Sheppard Pie casserole
5) Meatloaf
6) Shredded Chicken eggplant casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment