- Rinse 3lb pork shoulder under cold water and pat dry.
- Cut slits into pork and stuff with 5 cloves of garlic, or more, rub sea salt and ground pepper on one side.
- Place 1/2 white onion sliced and 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place pork in crock pot, rub sea salt and ground pepper and a dash of chili powder.
- Cook pork on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot, and let cool.
- Discard thick layers of fat.
- Shred pork with two forks.
- (optional) Place in the oven @ 400 for 20 min
I seasoned some of leftovers with a "dash" of ground ginger, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and chili powder =)