Friday, February 24, 2012

Paleo Pizza



Paleo Pizza


Crust:
2 cup almond flour (or ground almonds)
2 egg
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
I added in garlic powder and italian seasonings to taste

Preheat oven to 375.

Beat egg then form dough with all ingredients.
Press onto a baking sheet and shape into a "pie" (sometimes I have to oil my hands with olive oil so the dough doesn't stick to me)

Bake for 7-10 minutes

Then top with tomato sauce (that has no sugar added and the only ingredient is tomatoes and natural spices- then you can season however you like with natural herbs/spices) on top and then top with your favorite toppings. garlic, Basil, spinach, roma tomatoes, olive oil and mozzarella (Cheese is NOT paleo, however I allow myself one serving a day)

Stick it the oven for 5 min to warm everything up, little longer if you add cheese!

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe and I made it last night. Since I am not eating wheat I've missed eating pizza. Nor am I eating cheese so I made one half with cheese for Hubby. Topped it with pineapple, onion and red bell pepper. Delicious! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete